Voice of the Deep

So far we have written much about different important sites and experiences.  Yet in the midst of all of that, we somehow managed to forget one of the most important subjects:  food.  The stomach can be an incredible motivater.  I have never been very outgoing in trying new foods.  I am definitely a classic girl who loves to know exactly what it is I am about to eat, what to expect, and most importantly how it will taste.  This trip has broadened my horizons in ways I never would have imagined before.  This is especially true with food.  But for all of you people who absolutely love food, but are sticklers for the normal...this is for you.  The food is incredible.










But for all of you who yearn for home...


There is always McDonalds.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engedi: land of living water

Let sleeping Nate’s lie