Sea of Galilee and En Gedi and more by Wes Burda

As I sit here this morning I am thankful for my life 
I am here on the Sea of Galilee watching the sun rise it’s June 23rd I hear simple things like the waves cashing on the rocks I hear birds I hear worship songs to the Lord and people talking to their own tongues
The resing I say this is cause if the Lord didn’t give me back my life I would not be here to enjoy all that He has give me 
All this is part of the story that God is still write down I don’t know what God’s going to do but today He has something big in His plan for me 
He wanted me to be here today right now at this moment in life I can’t wait to see what God will do
He is God I’m not I’m just a tool in His tool box and He picked me out today making the next chapter in my life He knows what is going to happen



June 24
As I ponder what God has done and will continue to do.  I don’t deserve it, but I expected it by faith as a little one does. I get that, that I am a child of God. My mind wants to figure all this but there are some things I don’t need to understand, I just take it 
I love how God is working in my life number one getting me here is a miracle it self and how God protected me and my family last week 
Satan try to get me off course with God but it failed I am here right!  To God be the glory Lord I want more please 

June 25
God is so good God is so good, my mind is racing to keep up.  

June 26
As I think about theses things, I realize how blessed God made this land and the people of God don’t realize how good they got it here until they have excepted Christ, Paul was right when he said that “something like scales came off his eyes” what other place in the world can you find 5 difference verity of food growing on trees in 40 miles from each other WOW! Only God can do that 

Today I was on En Gedi, it was so cool, it was the place where David was when King Saul was trying to kill him.  I was very moved by this place because I have such respect for David “a man after My “GOD” own heart.”  I didn’t think that it would move me the way it did but it did.  Psalm 23 “The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures.  He leads me besides still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of Lord forever”
David had his complete confidence in the Lord dearing that time.  That’s why I respect David so much because he trusted God in everything thing he did even though he had to deal with his own sin, he repented and he didn’t do it again like in Psalm 51.
Everybody that knows me knows my testimony so I am not going into that but one I do want to tell about me is that the Lord is in the process of HEALING me! Praise the Lord!
June 23rd was the day I got baptized in the Jordan River, that’s the day I had my accident with the Lord’s help and whole group helping me, I have been walking straight from that day on.  My legs hurt because they have to get used to walking the right way again, I haven’t done that since I was a little boy but we have 5 days left.  I truly believe that God is dragging this out for His purposes and I have my ideas. So keep praying praying, the week ant over yet!  Something about Acts 13:22 I can understand it better because of going to that place En Gendi I can’t explain it yet though.




 in a waterfall @ En Gedi
 the caves @ En Gedi
 Overlooking Jerusalem

 Bet She'an


 Mount Arbel with the Sea of Galilee behind me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engedi: land of living water

Hezekiah’s Tunnel, the Temple Mount, and the City of David